Sunday, March 26, 2017

Chaning It Up

Since my two actors are no longer together I decided to change my thought for my trailers a little. Instead of focusing more on the boy and girl together, I am going to focus 95% on the three girls. I am still going to need to find a guy to put in the trailer a little, but hes only going to be a minor part, instead of a major part now. I have a friend I can ask to be in the few scenes I need with the boy, hopefully it will turn out good and many different types of girls will be able to relate to it. I am going to film the girls disscussing, attempting, and completing some of the pranks. I need to try to make sure I don't give too much away, because some people feel like they have seen the whole movie from the trailer, which makes them not want to go see it. I want to give just enough away to leave viewers on their seat with anticipation, so they feel the need to go watch the movie.

I think this approach will turn out better than my initial idea. I believe it will connect to more audiences and create more of the comedic vibe I am going for. I have some new ideas planned in my head and I hope to start filmimg them next week. My teacher also gave us an extra week for our project and I almost cried from happiness. I was really starting to worry about time since I have been so busy recently, but now I am not as worried since I will have my Spring Break to work on it and fix whatever I need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment