Sunday, March 26, 2017

Designing My Poster

In class the other day I started the rough draft design of how I want my poster to look. I am planning on having the three girls in front holding things, such as: toilet paper, eggs, rope and a hammer. This comes from one of the scenes in the movie and it look interesting and will hopefully engage the audience. In the background the boy is going to be standing looking cute with his arms crossed. The entire background is going to be white and he tilte is going on the bottom. I plan on putting a small quote on the side next to the girls, possibly saying "He messed with the wrong girls", or something similar to that. 

I got some ideas from researching movie posters. I liked the look of Clueless and how all three girls are big in the front catching the viewers attention. I also liked John Tucker Must Die. The white background shows the focus on the main characters, and the placement of the title gave me the idea of where to put mine. The last one is She's The Man, I got the idea of the small quote on the side from this movie poster. 

No comments:

Post a Comment