Sunday, March 26, 2017

Website

I started working more on my wenbsote in class, I have the design of it completed and I need to add all of the details. It is going to be simple but fun and girly. When you go to the home page the main trailer is the first thing you see, it is big and right in your face, making viewers want to watch it. There are four pages of my website:home, info, contact, and bio. The home page shows the tailer and gives the audience a little information on the movie and some critics rewiews. The info page is all the information about the movie;  including plot, characters, and other stuff. The contact page is so people can contact the movie studio with questions or whatever else they may want to ask. Finally the bio page is a biography on the creator, aka me, of the movie. It still has a long way to go but once I add all the details and colors and images, I hope it will look really good and appeal the adiemce, and potentially bring in new audiences. 

No comments:

Post a Comment