Saturday, March 26, 2016

Creating My Script

   Today I began to think about what I want to say in my voice over. I want to be inspirational and be from the dancers perspective. I want her to tell the audience her story of how she made it as a professional dancer. I want to add some knowledge about dance, for example facts and percentages about how many dancers actually make a living as a professional. This will let the audience acknowledge how difficult it is to become a dancer. This movie is a story that is ment to inspire people. I want it to seem like it is real and based on a true story to make viewers connect too the main character and her story. If it sounds realistic then it will be more likely to inspire more people. I have already shown you my rough draft of the first few smetances in an earlier post, so hopefully you already have a little idea of the introduction. I am having issues of thinking of what to add and where I am going to add the facts. The voice over is what is going to bring the entire video together so people know what the movie is going to be about, without it the movie would just be a clump of dance videos placed together.
   My script needs to be intriguing so that people want to continue watching. The opening of a movie is one of the most important parts because, if it is bad or boring people wont want to continue watching much more of the movie. However I chose to word my script I need to make sure it is extremely powerful and attention grabbing. After the script is finished and I start recording the voice over I need to make sure I speak with passion and don't sound boring, becuase talking is a huge part in making the voice over great. Since I am making the script in first person I need to act like I am the dancer speaking to her audience, I hope by thinking this way I can perfect my video. The script is the most important part of my movie, so I need to spend the majority of what time I have left to perfect it.

1 comment:

  1. Wow I love your blog. I love your story I think it is very original. I think the voice over is going to be an important part in your opening. You could incorporate the facts in the story of your character. I think it will came out really good. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete