Sunday, April 2, 2017

New Ideas

Tody I am going to film more for my trailers. I have been thinking of new ideas and better ways to make this project better. I am thinking of different ways to shoot things. In the group meetings the other day, one of the girls suggested that I refilm one of my over the shoulder shots of the friend discovering that the boyfriend is cheating. I didn't focus on the text fully, which made it difficult to focus on. Someone reccommended that to make it funnier I could have the main character fake cry and her friends telling her to get over it and that they would get him back. Another suggestion was that I should make the shots very fasted paced and right as one line is fnishing another one is starting, so the audience doesn't really have time to think about the content, I mentioned this in my last posting. I also need to refilm my car scene because I had to cut part of it and it doesn't look good. I am going to film a scene today where one of the friends spots the boy with another girl and have her freak out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment